Monday, March 5, 2012

What a Bunch of Sickos

We've been sick for about a month around here.  We just can't seem to kick this thing.  In the past month we have also celebrated 3 birthdays in our house.  My birthday was in early Feb. my daughter Claire's was at the end of Feb. and 11 days later is my daughter Adelyn's birthday.  This year we combined the girls family party which I think we'll be doing every year.

I made a couple of layouts a while ago but I haven't had the time or energy to share anything.  It really stinks b/c I added a new awesome tool to my scrapbooking arsenal. 

Drum roll Please..........Introducing the New......Silhouette Cameo.  Woooohooooo!!!!!!



I'm soooooo stinkin' excited about it!  I used it once on a couple of layouts and then we all got sick,  so it's been sitting there collecting dust and it just kills me.  Normally I would be downstairs playing the minute I put the kids to bed, but this thing has zapped all my energy.  The thing is my mind has been spinning with all kinds of ideas and projects I want to do and it sucks when your body isn't cooperating.

Ok enough booohoooing!!  I'm really going to try to post those layouts and start blogging more. 

Thanks for Stoppin' by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...