Saturday, March 31, 2012

December Daily 2011

Phew.....I finally finished this thing.  Better late than never should be tattooed on my forehead.  This Dec. daily is a little different than ones I've seen before.  It looks more like a mini book although it's not very mini.  The whole idea of a Dec. daily is to consciously document all the little things that make life LIFE.  Well mine was sort of an after thought lol.  I knew that I had alot of pictures because of all the gifts I made this year for Christmas so I thought why not print them out and see what happens.


So here it is...



The cover dimensions are 8x5 3/4.  I used my Bind-it-all with 1 1/4" wires to bind it. 
 It was alot fun to make.  I love all the different patterns, textures and things sticking out of it. 
 I used all sorts of things from my stash including this little paper bag which fits my tag perfectly.
 For this page I cut a snowflake transparency and stuck it in between two vintage post cards for my journaling spot.

 On this page I used another post card and glued three edges of my photo to make a pocket for one of my larger tags.


I used tons of scraps, stickers, punches, stamps and die cuts.  I love projects that I can really use up alot of my supplies instead of hoarding them.

Thanks for Stoppin' by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...