Thursday, March 22, 2012

3 New Layouts

I started these 3 layouts right after I got my silhouette then my whole family got sick and I haven't played with it since.  So bummed!! :(  But I hope to be creating with it more and more. yaaay!!

 All the paper and tags are from My Minds Eye and the buttons are from Stampin' Up.  I cut the title out with my cameo.
 The snap is from WRMK and the mini library clip is from SU.

 I used a few different papers from my stash and cut out the title, arrow and #3 with my cameo.  The buttons are from SU.
 I also used a couple of Ali Edwards stamps on the pictures.


 This paper collection including the gear die cuts are from Cosmo Cricket.  I created this title with the silhouette design studio and cut it out with my cameo. 

I used some more buttons from SU (I love, love, love their buttons) and the brads were from my stash.


Thanks for Stoppin' by!!

1 comment:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...