Sunday, January 22, 2012

Brrr......Winter Banner

The house always seems so empty after I take down my Christmas decorations, so I decided to make a winter banner.  I've been wanting to make a banner out of this mini album from Michaels for a long time.  I started this winter banner at a crop last weekend and finally finished it.


The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye Holiday Glitter Book, chipboard embellies are from Little Yellow Bicycle and large button is from Stampin' Up.
I also used early espresso and marina mist card stock from SU.  The chipboard snowflake is from the LYB collection.  I picked up the clear flower from my local scrapbook store, sorry I can't remember what they're called, and I added a rhinestone brad from stash.

I think it turned out pretty cute.  I just love having something crafty hanging around, it puts a smile on my face!


Thanks for Stoppin' by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...